TRYOUTS ARE HAPPENING SOON! YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS IT!
**MARK YOUR CALENDER- SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2019 6:00-7:30 PM**
To REGISTER Click HERE
IMPORTANT DATES for HALf YEAR Tryouts :
- Tryout date- Sunday, September 29, 2019-6:00-7:30 at LA All Stars 2979 Old Tree Drive Suite C, Lancaster, PA 17603
- First payment for full year teams is due October 15 to secure your spot with LA All Stars
- Mandatory Practices start November 2019!
- Sizing for uniforms and practice wear will happen immediately to ensure we receive all of our items in a timely manner.
At LA All Stars we encourage our athletes to strive for excellence both on and off the mat. We provide high quality cheer and tumbling training with a focus on safety and progression. Our staff members are USASF certified and have extensive safety and coaching training. In addition to athletic training, LA All Stars provides a fun and welcoming environment for personal development in sportsmanship, friendship, and community service.
We would like to welcome new athletes to the LA family, and we thank returning athletes and their families for their loyalty to the Blue & Green!
- The following are due in order to participate in Evaluations:
- Online registration
- registration payment
- medical waiver
- payment information Forms A, B and C of Handbook all turned in at tryouts
- Wear black shorts and black top or LAC practice wear
- Hair should be up and away from face.
- Wear cheer sneakers, no jewelry.
Skills Evaluated & Team Placement
We are dedicated to creating successful and strong teams and will place athletes where they will strengthen the team as a whole and where they are able to confidently showcase their individual abilities. An athlete may be placed for a combination of their skills based on team needs. Please remember that tumbling alone does not dictate leveling. For example, an athlete who is an exceptional base may be placed on a team with either lower or higher tumbling skills than she possesses if her basing skills fit the need of a particular stunt group and help to strengthen the team as a whole. Another example may be a flyer who may be placed on a team with higher or lower tumbling skills than she possesses if her flying skills will be better showcased or more needed by that team. At evaluations athletes may be asked to demonstrate their skills in stunting, tumbling, jumps, and motions/dance.
Emails will be sent confirming half year teams at LA All Stars for the 2019-20 season. There will be an initial payment due on October 15 which will secure your spot with LA All Stars.
We are looking forward to working with everyone!
Fun Fact: Both half year teams won PAID bids to their end of the year events since we started the half year program!